Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer in the City

Today I saw two friends from school that are out here doing internships with me. It was interesting to compare and contrast our internships so far. It seems like things are generally the same. I've actually worked less than one of my friends and more than the other. I'm guessing that by the end of the summer it will all even out. The workload seems to ebb and flow even on a day to day basis.

Well I'm gearing up for a long week of CFA study and finally the big test on Saturday. I'm nervous because I feel like there's still a lot I don't "own" but I'll do the best I can. It's hard to find time to really study out here, which is why I should have studied more this past semester. Oh well - live and learn, right? Luckily a lot of the stuff on the exam is stuff I've learned before, so it will be a lot of review.

Well good luck with the week everybody!

No comments: