Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sick

Well this will be quick because I'm sick. My body is rebelling because I won't let it sleep. Tomorrow we have mid-internship reviews. It will be good to hear some feedback on how I've done so far and what kinds of things I can work on. As far as I can tell things will be mostly positive, so I'm not too worried.

I worked through the Accretion / Dilution model today. There was some crazy stuff in there, especially trying to calculate pro forma diluted shares while taking into account convertible notes. Good thing the analyst I was working with knew what he was doing . . . not. We kind of worked through that part together and hoped for the best. It was also too bad that the deal ended up being massively dilutive, but the company doesn't really care since it's a strategic deal.

Today I had lunch with another analyst and a VP. The VP paid for my lunch but not the analyst's. It was pretty funny/awkward. I gave the analyst a hard time later on about it. It pays to be an intern.

1 comment:

Ajith Kumar Puppala said...

how is ur health man ?take care ....