Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Well it's over. It was a nice break between school being out and starting the internship. Tomorrow is training. I'm not sure how long it will go, and how long they expect us to work this week. I'm kind of hoping for shorter hours this week while we're in training, but we'll see how it goes. I think that things might be kind of boring for the most part because I'm a finance major and have had a few accounting classes as well. We'll see.

I figured out the crazy route I have to follow to get to the training in Jersey City. One thing I love about New York is that it has a great transit system. You can get anywhere by bus, ferry, or subway.

Today I went to the Harlem 1st Ward. It was awesome! The members are really nice out here and I loved being back in Church. I'm hoping I'll make some good friends there.

Well tomorrow is the big day. I'm going to bed early so I can get some sleep, especially since that won't be happening much in the next 8 weeks!

No comments: