Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting Started

Well I'm here! Yesterday I flew into the city, took a Taxi over to 142nd and Broadway, and unpacked. The internship starts on Monday. We have training for a few days and then it's off to work. I'm really glad I got into the group that I did. Naty Res is the best on the street and they're doing tons of deals right now.

My apartment is pretty nice. It's bigger than I expected it to be. Well, the apartment is bigger. My room is basically a bunkbed with a desk under it, and three feet of space around three sides of the bed. That's it. But I guess that's about all I need anyway. We also have a Wii with Guitar Hero III and Mario Kart, so that should keep me busy :).

I'm planning on posting every day of my internship so I'll have a good record of what happens to me. None of last year's interns could really tell me what they did on their internship, so I'm just going to make a daily record and when some Junior asks me, I'll refer them here!

It's Saturday today, and I need to iron about 12 shirts. I also really need to study accounting and CFA stuff, especially since the CFA is in a few weeks. Well... this should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is Naty Res?